Last week, Jennifer, from The Pink Pagoda, tagged me to share fifteen of my favorite things. I wanted to share some things that I use on a regular basis. I'll be curious to know if you are familiar with any of these.
1. I have been wearing Chanel No. 5 for more than two decades.
2. Does Starbucks need an explanation?
3. Moroccan Smooth is an amazing styling cream that will give you a smooth blow out.
4. My iPad functions as a laptop with this keyboard.
5. I could not manage a blow out without these salon style clips to hold my hair back in sections.
6. I know most of you are enjoying Fall, but I am still living in these shorts.
7. Greek yogurt with fresh blueberries and almonds is probably the healthiest part of my day.
8. My favorite part of going to bed is enjoying my super soft sheets. Great sheets are an investment that get better with age. I try to buy a thread-count of 400.
9. This is my favorite blush and sometimes I use it on my eyelids.
10. I love this popcorn. I usually snack on it while I drink number 11.
11. If you are a red wine lover, then you really must try this Cabernet.
12. Do you have a favorite style of shoe? Currently, mine is black flats and this is my newest addition. They are so comfortable.
13. These readers live on my head. I can't read a thing without them.
14. Funny cocktail napkins are a must. I like to give them and to have them around.
15. I still love my iPhone case. It's also fun to tell people that I know the designer :).
Now I would love to hear about Mary Ann's favorites, so I am tagging Classic * Casual * Home. I love her home and style.