Where did the time go? I won't bore you with the details on how busy I have been (because I know you are, too)....here're the CliffsNotes -
- The ORC ended, but my collaboration with Housebeautiful.com continued for several weeks.
- After visiting e-v-e-r-y college that said 'yes' and avoiding the schools that said 'no', our daughter is happily tucked away in Boston (son is still in high school).
- I had a lovely dinner with several interior designers while visiting Boston. Kim, a blog friend from the early days and one of the original ORC-ers (currently Wayfair's Designer of the Month), was so kind to make the arrangements. I was excited to meet Kelly Rogers, who created this stunning entryway in a previous ORC, Linda Holt, who designed this fun and welcoming family room also for the ORC, and Laurie Gorelick, who has never participated in the ORC...yet :)
Boston Globe feature (Photo credit - Eric Roth)
- After leaving my real estate marketing position, early this year, I focused all of my energy full-time on the One Room Challenge™ while interviewing local real estate brokers. The distance and perspective afforded me the opportunity to make the best next decisions, for both careers. I am happy to back in real estate and I'll tell you more about it later.
- And speaking of the ORC, We're partnering with House Beautiful for the second consecutive season. Together, we've had some exciting ideas. That's all I can say, so be sure to jump in and/or stay tuned.
And, just in case you are still with me, here is a handy checklist to keep you updated:
- Follow the official One Room Challenge Instagram account
- Start planning your ORC transformation.
- Come back on October 5th & 6th for endless inspiration (or subscribe so you won't have to remember).
It feels good to back at CIH.