I am so lucky to have great friends that want to inspire you while I kick back with my kids. Here is my good friend, Nancy of
Hi MyCraftyHomeLifers! Nancy here from Powell Brower Home. I hope there are things here you have never seen before. I've been collecting images of the coolest solutions for organizing and DIY project ideas.
There seems to be no end to the creative stuff and how to's you can find on our beloved Pinterest.
Here are some phenomenal ideas that I didn't come up with on my own, but totally love the internet for enlightening me. First of all, the OUTDOOR whiz kid ideas:
1. whitewashing and imprinting a flower pot.
2. Creating order in the tool shed:
3. Making a solar outdoor light chandelier:
4. Optimum lumber storage in the garage:
Now ideas for INTERIOR ORGANIZATION and brilliant use of space:
Here are some ART PROJECT DIY's:
1. Making letters from puffy paint:
2. Using foam carry-out trays for a block print:
3. Transfering a graphic to fabric;
I hope this unleashes some creative juices. Thanks, Linda for having me over.
If you are looking for help with your home, we'd love to work with you! Contact us for a listing of our services and prices. Nancy and Bethany